Wilshire · Changzhou-Wuxi-Suzhou Metropolitan Area (On-site) 1 day ago · 3 applicants
· Entry level 201-500 employees
· Financial Services
About the job
Wilshire seeks an enthusiastic and capable highly motivated “self-starter” to join our Suzhou office in supporting our rapidly expanding investment analytics business.
Wilshire’s Quality Assurance team requires an analyst who will contribute to the development of Wilshire’s integrated performance measurement, performance attribution, and risk management solution for multi-currency, multi-asset class portfolios. Responsibilities include verifying reports, formulating test cases, working with programming staff to implement new development and resolve problems, and contributing to the design and usability of Wilshire’s analytical products. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, detail-oriented, organized, and committed to providing the highest quality analytical products to our global clients.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- A degree in computer science, finance or a related field is preferred.
- Strong IT skills and math/quantitative background is a plus.
- Must be a team player and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent communication skills and strong organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- This position will work hybrid out of our Suzhou office
- An International, dynamic, entrepreneurial work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- 15 days of vacation per year
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Location: Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Visit www.wilshire.com for additional company information.