- our well-being also is influenced by the company we keep
- can influence obesity, anxiety and overall happiness
- remarkably optimistic and upbeat
- a renewed commitment not only to exercise and healthful living, but to simply step up my social life and spend more time hanging out with happy people.
- The key to building a successful moai is to start with people who have similar interests, passions and values.
- I argue that the most powerful thing you can do to add healthy years is to curate your immediate social network
- Your group of friends are better than any drug or anti-aging supplement, and will do more for you than just about anything
沈复在沧浪亭畔生活多年。沧浪亭位于苏州古城南北主干道人民路稍南端的东侧，初为北宋诗人苏舜钦所建，现已列入世界文化遗产名录。沧浪亭北侧临水， 楼台亭阁，一座典型的江南小园林。”过石桥，进门，折东曲径而入，叠石成山，林木葱翠。亭在土山之巅。” 现状与书中描述完全吻合，但土山不高，至多只有两层楼那么高。当时的”周望极目可数里”当然已不可能。园中的”看山楼”似乎更高些。据书中”…居沧浪亭爱 莲居西间壁，板桥内一轩临流，…檐前老树一株，浓荫覆窗，…隔岸游人往来不绝…”的文字，可推测沈复的住宅应位于沧浪亭园林的西侧，即现在的人民路到沧浪 亭园林之间（现为几家商店）。因现在园内建筑中已没有名为”爱莲居”的房间，最西处是”锄月轩”和”藕花水榭”，沈复和陈芸婚后消夏之处很可能就是”锄月 轩”或旁边临河处。沧浪亭的河对面有一个小园林名”可园”，从网上资料（沧浪区志）证实其前身即为书中所述的”近山林”和”正谊书院”。
A boat is docked in a tiny Mexican fishing village.
A tourist complimented the local fishermen on the quality of their fish and asked how long it took to catch them.
“Not very long.” they answered in unison.
“Why didn’t you stay out longer and catch more?”